Deccan Herald is one of the most trusted newspapers of Karnataka. Owned by The Printers Mysore Pvt. Ltd, it is one of the largest circulated English newspapers in Karnataka. Deccan Herald brings news on current affairs, politics, entertainment, sports, education, Business. Science, and Health from India and all over the globe. Considering the worth it holds in the state of Karnataka and Bangalore, Placing a Job & Recruitment Advertisement in Deccan Herald can turn out to be a very beneficial opportunity for recruiters, placement consultants, Big Corporates, and SMEs.
Keeping in mind the demand of Deccan Herald for posting jobs & recruitment Advertisements, the newspaper has started coming out with special columns for recruitment on Wednesdays. However, an Advertiser can book recruitment Ads on any days of their choice. Deccan Herald offers a number of choices and options as well to post jobs advertisement. Broadly, we can categorize them into three types- Text Classified Recruitment Ads in Deccan Herald, Display Classified Recruitment Ads in Deccan Herald, Display Recruitment Ads in Deccan Herald
Classified Text Ads
They are the basic form of cost-effective advertising. They are simple plain texts highlighting a brief overview of job description along with a call to action message in limited words. There are some enhancements as well such as ticks, screen borders, background colors etc., to make your recruitment Ad more attractive and visible. Deccan Herald charges Text Classified Advertisements on the basis of a number of words and the minimum word should be 15.
Classified Display Ads
Classified Display Advertisements cost a little more, and attract more readers as well. They can be tailored according to your preference by uploading images and logos and formatting font styles. It can be published in color as well as Black and White format.
Display Ads the most innovative form of Newspaper Advertising. You can post a visually appealing recruitment notification in good size and position. You may incorporate company logo, multiple images and creatives, detailed job description, etc. in the creative and advertise the same through Deccan Herald. Additionally, you can target position such as FrontPage, Third Page, Backpage, etc. at very basic premium rates.
Now coming to the core of our question, how can you book Jobs & Recruitment Advertisements in Deccan Herald newspaper- It is a very easy process. Thanks to Buymediaspace!
You can book jobs & recruitment advertisements online as well as offline. If you want to book it online, follow three basic steps
- Visit Here
- Search ‘Deccan Herald’ from the newspaper dropdown and ‘Jobs & Recruitment’ from Category dropdown.
- A list of editions, as well as packages, will appear for the selection made in the previous step. Here, you can view rates, circulation, publishing cities, coverage areas etc for each option. Click on the edition(s) such as Bangalore, Hubli, Mysore, Davangere, etc, or available packages in which you want to book your jobs & recruitment Ad online.
- Select AD Type- Click on the desired type of AdvertisementsText Classified or Display Classified (For Display Ads, proceed with the offline way of booking Ad.
- For Text Classified Ads: Copy Paste or Type your Matter in the compose box window. Additionally, you can also choose enhancements of your choice.
- For Display Classified Ads: You can modify and customize any of our existing templates which offers a wide variety of font and color selection. Additionally, you can also upload your own Ad in PDF/ JPEG format.
- Select Sub Category and click on next.
- Click on the dates you want to proceed with. You may avail existing offers here as well.
- Click on Select to Make a payment.
- See your Ad getting published on the dates you have selected.
For Offline Ad bookings, best quotations always feel free to reach out us
Mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us: 63602 14181
We would love to hear from you!