Want to honor the life of a deceased one in Kolkata?
Go through this blog to find the ideal newspaper to share your heartfelt tribute by placing a Remembrance ad
Why to choose a remembrance ad in Kolkata newspaper?
Placing a Calcutta newspaper ad can help you reach your target audience because of its local circulation. Since the deceased one was a resident of Kolkata, it will be better to circulate the news locally to inform family and friends. It helps those who are staying in Kolkata to attend the memorial or funeral service in a short notice.
You can contact newspaper advertising departments to know the ad rates, available ad formats and other requirements or it’s advisable to consult with a professional media buying ad agency like Buy media space to get detailed information in your difficult time to make things convenient for you.
Tips for choosing the death anniversary ad in newspaper
When choosing a newspaper, consider factors such as the target audience, circulation, reputation, language preference, and cost. Read the tips mentioned below to know how you can choose the right remembrance ad in newspaper:
Look for newspapers with a significant circulation in Kolkata. Consider newspapers that have a strong presence and are widely read within the city. This ensures that your remembrance ad reaches a large local audience and has a higher chance of resonating with the people in Kolkata.
Choose a newspaper that is relevant to the target audience you want to reach with your remembrance ad. Consider the demographics and interests of the readership.
Reputation and credibility
Consider the reputation and credibility of the newspaper. Look for newspapers with a long-standing history and a good track record of delivering reliable news and information. A reputable newspaper can enhance the perceived value and authenticity of your remembrance ad.
Special features or sections
Some newspapers may have special features or sections dedicated to commemorations, tributes, or remembrance events. These sections can be ideal for placing your remembrance ad, as they provide a specific context and audience interested in such content.
Cost and budget
Evaluate the advertising rates and costs of different newspapers in Kolkata. Consider your budget and choose a newspaper that offers competitive pricing while still providing a significant reach and readership. You may also want to inquire about any special packages or discounts that the newspaper may offer for remembrance ads.
Look into the various advertising options available within the newspaper. Consider whether you want to place a classified text ad, classified display ad, or a display ad, depending on your specific requirements and budget. Different newspapers may offer different options and formats, so choose the one that aligns with your goals and preferences.
Consultation and assistance
If you are unsure about which newspaper to choose, seek advice from the newspaper’s advertising department or consult with a professional ad agency. They can provide insights, data, and recommendations based on their experience and knowledge of the local market.
List of top newspapers to place remembrance ad in Calcutta
Here is a list of top newspapers where you can consider placing your remembrance ad to reach wide audience:
1. Anandabazar Patrika: One of the leading Bengali newspapers in Kolkata, Anandabazar Kolkata Patrika has a large readership and a strong presence in West Bengal.
2. The Telegraph: An English-language daily with a significant circulation in Kolkata, The Telegraph covers a wide range of news and has a loyal readership.
3. Bartaman: A prominent Bengali newspaper in Kolkata, Bartaman is known for its extensive coverage of local and regional news.
4. Sangbad Pratidin: Another popular Bengali newspaper, Sangbad Pratidin is widely read in Kolkata and focuses on various sections.
5. Aajkaal: A respected Bengali daily, Aajkaal has a dedicated readership and provides comprehensive coverage of local, national, and international news.
6. Ganashakti: Known for its ideological stance, Ganashakti is a widely circulated Bengali newspaper in Kolkata, particularly popular among left-leaning readers.
7. Statesman: An English-language daily with a long history, the Statesman is read by a diverse audience and covers a wide range of topics.
8. Ei Samay: The Bengali sister publication of The Times of India, Ei Samay has gained popularity in Kolkata and offers a mix of local, national, and international news.
9. Prabhat Khabar: While primarily a Hindi newspaper, Prabhat Khabar has a dedicated readership among Hindi-speaking communities in Kolkata.
10. Millennium Post: A relatively newer Kolkata newspaper, Millennium Post covers a range of topics and has gained recognition for its quality reporting.
Publishing a remembrance ad in a newspaper helps you inform your family and friends about the death of your loved one. Hence, it is necessary to choose the right newspaper that reaches your target audience. If you are grieving and finding it difficult to do everything on your own, you can call any newspaper advertising agency, such as BuyMediaSpace, to get assistance regarding placing an obituary ad. Buy Media Space is a newspaper ad agency in Kolkata that will help you with creating the perfect remembrance ad that honors the life of your loved one.